Thursday, April 16, 2009

Las Vegas Sights

I couldn’t help myself while I was in Las Vegas – I just had to take a few photos of the iconic hotels and just miscellaneous things that caught my eye.

One of my favorite places is the Bellagio and the conservatory. It’s always changing and is always beautiful. I also love their ceilings, as you will see from the photos I’ve taken. My favorite is the lobby of the hotel which says on the website that it “features 2,000 dynamic hand-blown glass flowers peering from high above their spectacular ceiling stage. Allow your senses to take flight as your gaze ascends to appreciate this vivid piece of creative expression commissioned by world-renowned artist, Dale Chihuly. This piece de resistance is the quintessential complement to the welcoming lobby awaiting your arrival.” I always take the time to sit and look at the detail – it’s just amazing.

So hope you enjoy the photos.
New York, New York Hotel
Paris Hotel
On the NY NY building

The Bellagio
Paris Fountain
Bellagio flowers in the conservatory

A main entrance ceiling in the Bellagio


Another ceiling view in the Bellagio
In the conservatory at the Bellagio

No comments:

Post a Comment